Thursday, August 23, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday #12 The Anniversary Gift


In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 12th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!!

"Free image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net"

 
The Anniversary Gift

I moan feeling Brad’s strong hands on my back. He grins as I stretch out my arms.
“You did wonderful for your first lesson. I am very proud of you Claire.”
“Thank…thank you…Brad.” I whisper feeling his fingers press into me.
Brad suddenly smacks my sore ass hard making me jump.
“Oww!”
“What do you call me?” He growls into my ear biting my earlobe.
“Sir. I’m sorry Sir.” I whimper.
Brad slips something around my neck.
“Now you are completely mine.” He says fastening the collar tightly.
“Thank you Sir for this gift.” Smiling up at him.
“Happy Anniversary.”

8 comments:

Naomi said...

Mmmm now that's an anniversary gift I'd love. Great flasher hon

gemma parkes said...

Oh, and he looks so sweet! lol!

S. J. Maylee said...

I love this flash. She's all calm and relaxed, I am too at this point, lovely writing, and then, smack and the missed Sir. The growl was fabulous. Loved the happy ending. I'm going to read this again :)

diannehartsock said...

I think she still has a few things to learn, but the collar is an awesome gift! I'm happy for her. :)

VenusBookluvr said...

Love the mixture of emotion. Great Flasher.

Author Cyril J. Michael said...

Great FFF!

Patricia Logan said...

Yes Sir! A sweet BDSM surprise. Well done!

Benjamin T. Russell said...

Well, Brad certainly seems to have Claire trained well. I wonder how long it took for him to get her to learn the rules? Was she a willing sub or a willful sub? I'm interested in reading more about Brad and Claire.