Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Renewed things to come :)

Some of you may be wondering ok what the hell happened to her(my) blog. I deleted majority of the posts and pictures as well due to concerns as a blogger and my safety. Anyhow, there will be new posts, new pictures and much more to come. This way it cleans out the dust and renews the blog for new things to come. :) I hope everyone enjoys the blog once its back fully running again. 

Also, I have great news. I have my laptop back as of yesterday. My great friend was able to fix my laptop after it was hit by the storm about a month ago. It is one reason I haven't been posting since my Kindle Fire is limited. My friend was also able to save all of my files and pictures and programs I have on my laptop. I haven't been this happy in ages. I can also now return to my writings as they have been neglected long enough. Let your friends know new things are coming. I am taking this as a fresh start and new beginning on a lot of things in my life.

No comments: