Thursday, September 27, 2012

FFF #13 Suspicion?


In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 13th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!!

"Free image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net"

Suspicion?
 
Matt: How can I tell her? How can I say it? Her glares are like knives.

Jen: I know he did it. I can see it on his face. He smells like her. Should I pry it out of him? Maybe I’ll claw it out of him. 

Matt: I can’t even look at her. She probably already knows. CRAP! I wonder what she’s thinking. 

Jen: I hope his guilt makes him tell me who she is, and why I smell perfume.  

Matt: Happy anniversary, I bought you some perfume. I hope you like it. Gah! I’m so lame, I’m dead.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh you totally got me going with that flasher. What was the perfume called??

Angelica Dawson said...

Oh boy. Possibly their last anniversary.

S. J. Maylee said...

Ha! Too cute. Poor Jen doesn't have your imagination and she went to worse case scenario. I'd love to read her reaction when she finds out the truth. Fun take on the photo.

diannehartsock said...

I'm curious why she automatically thinks he's cheating? Great flash! Love the back and forth with them.

gemma parkes said...

Aw, poor man, she needs to grow some confidence and trust the poor guy!