Friday, October 5, 2012

FFF #14 Runaway Groom


In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 14th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!!
"Free image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net"

Runaway Groom

Damn him! He’s late. Three hours late for our wedding. Where the hell is he? Please let him be safe. 

Wait!

What am I saying? If he shows up I am going to kill him. Doesn’t he know this is my day? He is ruining everything.

He’s nothing but a yellow, belly…chicken. He better not have left me here at the altar. 

People are looking at me, wondering what I’ll do. Do I hunt the bastard down or just forget about him?

Nope. Hunt him down it is. You are so dead Gerard. You coward, you will pay for this…dearly.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Watch out Gerard. Here she comes and you're dead when she finds you. Great emotion in this flash hon

Angelica Dawson said...

More vengeance! Yes! Nothing like a hunt.

gemma parkes said...

Aw, l was expecting him to walk in at the end! Love your expression of her bitterness.

S. J. Maylee said...

Yes! Go get him, make him pay, lol. Everyone knows a wedding is all about the bride. My bride got left as well, but I haven't decided yet who's more at fault, so I'm wondering the same thing here. Did he make a lucky break for it or is he really a jerk??? Regardless, the roll to her decision making was real and paced beautifully. Fab flash.