Thursday, October 25, 2012

FFF #17 The Reception


In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 17th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!!

"Free image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net"

 
The Reception 

Music fills the room as the reception begins. The bride and groom are somewhere surrounded by friends. While I dance and drink ever so closely to this hot looking blue sweater wearing hunk. 

I wonder if he’s single?

I don’t care. I’m taking him home. Few drinks and he’ll be butter in my wanting hands.  I just have to make sure his eyes stay on me. A flirt here and there, a gentle bump, and my hot wanting body rubbing up against him. Ohh…he is sooo mine tonight. 

To think crashing a wedding could lead me to finding a guy.

5 comments:

gemma parkes said...

Hot, fun post, fitted the picture so well!

S. J. Maylee said...

I agree. After reading your flash, I looked at her face again and I totally knew what she was thinking. A perfect fit. Hope her luck continues on to some good lovin.

Savannah Chase said...

Fantastic flasher...Fits the picture so well.

Naomi said...

lol naughty naughty. Hope she gets her man. What a fun flash hon.

Julez S Morbius said...

Great tease and well written Hope she got what she wanted