Friday, November 30, 2012

FFF #20 Castaway



In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 20th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!!  Whoohoo!! My 20th!!

 Freedigitalpictures.net


Castaway

Jared awakes to the warmth of the sand sticking to his face. “Where am I?” 

He comes upon some cliffs.  Realizing he’s been abandoned by his crew, Jared starts to climb. Hopefully there will be something up top to help him to get rescued.

As he climbs he hears voices. Female voices…his heart races.  At the top, Jared comes upon…a tribe of beautiful naked…women. 

His cock aches suddenly at what he sees.

A woman wearing a headdress approaches him. 

“Welcome home.” She smiles as others surround him rubbing his…hard cock. 

He moans as they lead him to a large hut.

~~~~
I wonder what will become of Jared? Do you? I hope you enjoy it, and jump over to read other great flashers!

5 comments:

Naomi said...

But what happened in the hut? This is a great flasher, an excellent take on the picture. You've built up an atmospheric setting for a story with Jared as main character. I'd love to know who abandoned him and why. There are many avenues to go down, please say you'll carry on the story

Julez S Morbius said...

Great flash well written and the beginning of a bigger story perhaps, because that is an excellent start

gemma parkes said...

Lucky man! I agree with the others the possibilities are endless! Great flash!

S. J. Maylee said...

He might not have died, but he is most certainly in heaven. My mind is swirling with what goes on in this island. Are there other men there? Will he ever come out of that hut, will he want to, lol. What an adventure. Looking forward to 20 more from you for sure!! Fab flash.

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Wow! I've been looking for your blog. I want to say that's a great visual. Made me ask myself was this for real or a dream. Nice Flash!