Friday, March 1, 2013

FFF #23 Forevermore



In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 23nd Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 
FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Forevermore

Like warm droplets of water, his fingers trail over my smooth bare skin. I moan softly at his touch, my skin shivers. I dare not move as my hands are bound, eyes are blinded. My senses are alert as his warm breath blows gently onto my neck. I gasp daring not to speak. His long dark hair brushes over me making me squirm. I cannot help but whimper and tug against my binds. His torturous velvet lips, long fingers, and mind have me bound to his heart and soul. I am his forevermore.

“You are beautiful in black and bound.”
 ~~~~
(Feels good to be back after being MIA for way too long. Good to be back in the loop again.)

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Glad to have you back. Such a sensual flash with a hint of something dangerous behind it, the control. Great flash.

Doris O'connor said...

You had me right there with her :-)

S. J. Maylee said...

You've captured a beautiful moment. More please.

gemma parkes said...

Very sensual, hot and beautifully seductive!