Thursday, May 9, 2013

FFF #27 Misplaced



In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 27th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 



Misplaced

Standing like a statue, Lani tugs on her hands which are bound tightly by chains behind her back. The chain is quickly secured to the floor as she faces the wall. Heart racing Lani listens intently as the darkness quickly becomes light as she feels the heat on her bare back. Biting her lip she hears voices behind her. 

Where am I? I’m supposed to be at a bachelorette party.

 “The biding will now begin for this new slave.”

Slave? What!?

“Wait! I was going to a party, my friend Lori…she…”

“Silence!

“I’m not…a…slave!”

“You are now…my…pet.” Lori whispers evilly.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Love it! I hope she will be an obedient slave. Great flash.

Doris O'connor said...

Oh my! She better behave :-)