Friday, May 31, 2013

Jealous Pussy FFF#30



In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 30th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 
Jealous Pussy

“Oh M’lord!! You are soo hard…I am…about to cum!!”

“MMmm you are soo tight my pet. Not only are you a perfect servant…but…OWWW!!!

“What is it M’lord? Did I hurt you?”

*winces* Your…cat scratched me!!”

“My pussy, kind sir?”

“Your damn cat just clawed my ass!!”

The cat growls as droplets of blood form.

“She’s jealous M’lord.”

“Jealous!? Only pussy I want is yours!”

He pounds hard into her…her moans filling the room.

“Ohhh yess…sir…always…yours…”

The maiden screams out as her Master fills her even if his ass burns like fire.

The naughty pussy saunters off pleased with her work.

3 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

bahaha! Great flash.

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

OMG, I'm coming across awesome flashes. Great one!

Pablo Michaels said...

Excellent description and dialogue. You wrote your flash like I was going to write. Most of the others described viewers watching this painting but you created the action going on inside the art.