Friday, July 26, 2013

FFF #32 Freedom

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 32nd Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!!

Stockvault.net

Freedom

Kate lies on thick, lush, grass. Her mind full of questions as she stares off deep in thought. She twirls a piece of grass around her finger, fastening it like a ring.  As the sun sinks below the trees, Kate looks up to see Trevor smiling down at her.

“Ready to go?”

“Yes.”

Trevor lifts Kate to sit her in the wheelchair.  He kisses her gently on her forehead.

“Thank you for making me your…bride.”

“You are mine…now…forever. I only wish I could free you of this metal prison.”



“You have freed my soul…freed my heart. The wheelchair doesn't matter.”

5 comments:

Naomi said...

I hope Kate and Trevor have a happy life together. What a beautiful flasher. You touched my heart. I loved it

Pablo Michaels said...

Very romantic and heart rendering. I love how he lifted her up into the wheelchair. That was a surprise, but most pleasurable knowing he loved her so much.

S. J. Maylee said...

Oh wow, you gave me the shivers. I love this flash. Metal prisons and the wheelchair doesn't matter. Fabulous. :)

Doris O'connor said...

Oh wow, how beautiful! I have a lump in my throat now. So much emotion in 100 words.

Julez S Morbius said...

Very beautifully written I love this