Thursday, August 1, 2013

FFF #33 Beauty

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 33rd Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 

Stockvault.net

Beauty

Catherine sits nervously in the brightly lit room. Only she and Jasper are present.

Why am I here? What am I doing here? I am foolish for doing this.

“Relax, breathe, you are doing great.” Jasper’s voice breaks the heavy thick silence.

“Sorry, I’m not sure…I can do this. I’m…not a…model…I’m…”

“Beautiful. Now pose like we talked. Good that’s it.”

He snaps his camera wildly.

She covers herself. Jasper comes over to move her arm to the side. He kisses her suddenly.

“You ARE beautiful. I’m taking you on a date.”

Catherine blushes…suddenly looking at Jasper.

“There’s my beautiful girl.” 

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Great flasher. I hope Jasper treats her well. You really have me wondering who Catherine is if she is not a model.

Pablo Michaels said...

Beautifully interpreted and written story from the picture. She must have been very shy to pose but liked it when he said he wanted to take her out on a date.

Doris O'connor said...

Ah, that's lovely :-)

gemma parkes said...

I'm glad he's helping her to see just how beautiful she really is. Lovely take on the picture.