Friday, September 13, 2013

Caught In The Act FFF #36

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 36th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 


Stockvault



Caught in the Act

Fingers to his temple, and a displeased expression fills his face. Master stares at me and I can tell he is pondering…pondering his next move. He won’t say least not yet…or not at all.

I have been a very bad sub. I didn’t want to be…but I couldn’t help myself. I am positive I will be punished for this. I deserve it I know. I sit glancing up at him as he stares at me. I can only wait.

I didn’t know the cake in the fridge was for his mother’s birthday party? I lick the chocolate from my lips.

8 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

WHO can resist chocolate? When I die, it must be Death by Chocolate. Not fair play if no one tells you hands off as ALL chocolate is fair game. THAT is why he is thinking. 'Tis his fault and HE must be punished. So sorry you are not feeling well....better days ahead, dear. I loved this playful post:) xo

J.P. Stevens said...

So cool. I can really feel her nervous CHOCOLATE :-) great flash. xx

J.P. Stevens said...

Sorry only half the comment saved. will go again.
So cool. I can really feel her nervous excitement, and for what better crime, CHOCOLATE ;-) Great flash. xx

Naomi said...

Ooh who can resist chocolate. I hope the punishment isn't too bad

Julez S Morbius said...

Love this flash. I wonder just what her punishment will be though?

Pablo Michaels said...

This is enchanting. Yes she has been a very bad sub. And to say the least the cake had to be his mother's birthday bake. I'm wondering what her punishment will be?

Kay said...

LOL...I luv the story so cute and witty... :D

Leann Mitchell said...

Hahaha! That was funny! Great flash! Very cute!