Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Midnight Chat or Snack? TTT #1

In a 200 words no more or less, here is my 1st Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser. Look to this link to read other great posts from great writers.  Visit this link to view and read other great Teasers. Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser

Enjoy!!

Midnight Chat or Snack?

Mia smiles to herself as she listens to the deep voice on the other end of the phone. She lounges on the leather black sofa her nails trail along the soft fabric. She finds herself blushing as she listens to her admirer.

“Tonight?” She asks staring up as her red dress drapes over and pools onto the sofa.

“I’m not really dressed to go out tonight.” She replies to the voice.

“What do you mean I look dressed up to kill. How do you know I’m wearing a red dress? Are you watching me right…now?”

Mia sits up and looks out her living room window. She sees her next door apartment building and various people passing by their own windows. Yet can’t see who is watching her.

“Look up.” The deep male voice commands her.

Mia looks up to see a figure on the roof of the building. His long coat blows in the wind. She nearly drops the phone.

“I’m hungry and you are wearing my favorite color.” The voice says deeply.

“I thought this was a chat phone-line.” Mia weakly says.

“Nope. Tonight I dine…and you are mine.


With that he appears suddenly at her window grinning evilly. 

7 comments:

Doris O'connor said...

Ooooh, fabulous twist there. :-)

Pablo Michaels said...

That is quite a surprise thinking the person on the phone is not anonymous but actually looking at her as they talk and shows up at her window. Is he what appears and really dines on her? Great twist to the phone chat.

Julez S Morbius said...

Oh yes I love this. Dark and sexy

Leann Mitchell said...

That was, shall we say, delicious! Great tease!

J.P. Stevens said...

ooohhhh Does he feast on her literally??? Very intrigued! Great tease. xx

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Ooo! T%hat's a game-changing twist! Yet, a little chilling. Awesome post!

Jake Malden said...

The rhyming vampire, I love it. I'm not sure whether this is sexy or creepy. Either way it's a very well-crafted and striking piece of storytelling. Wonderful work.