Friday, October 4, 2013

FFF# 38 A Wish

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 38th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 




A Wish

My face flushes as I watch the two lovers wrapped up like vines as they kiss. I lower my gaze so they don’t see me watching them. He wraps an arm around her as she lowers the book to the side.

I take a sip of my iced chocolate milk still unable to pull my eyes from them. I just smile.

How I wish that was me. To be held, adored and…loved. My heart aches as I watch.

*sigh*

“Who said wishes can’t come true?” A deep voice says from behind.

I look up surprised…shocked as I see…him smiling.


“Oh!”

7 comments:

Michelle Howard said...

nice tease. I want to know who is behind her. great snippet

Doris O'connor said...

Ooooh, who is behind her? Great tease!

Pablo Michaels said...

Who is the guy who makes her wish come true? Does she know him? What a nice surprise for her. I hope he makes her wish come true.

Julez S Morbius said...

Great flash. Now I have to know who he is

Muffy Wilson said...

Who hasn't wished for unconditional happiness in love? I have so I share that with our silent witness. Very romantic:) xo

J.P. Stevens said...

Oh, I want to know who is behind her now... Great Flash. xx

S. J. Maylee said...

What a great angle for this picture. Brilliant. :) I definitely want to read the rest of this scene. Well done.