Friday, October 25, 2013

FFF# 41: The Winter’s Blood Moon Ball

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 41st Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 


The Winter’s Blood Moon Ball

Jonathon takes her by the shoulders.

“Shall we greet our guests for our first Winter Blood Moon Ball?”

She smiles daintily as he pulls her close, guiding her into their ballroom.

“I cannot wait to meet our…new family. Who shall we dine on first?"

“Patience… my love. It takes time to create a new family for our coven. We must…select…carefully. Our kind depends on our leadership…our guidance."

“I am just so…thirsty my husband. I can smell them…I can taste them.”

“Control yourself my love…for we are not hunting tonight; remember we are creating a new family."


“May I pick first?”

6 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

By all means, ladies first! Creepily delightful, AuroraRose! Remind me not to accept all invitations blindly or eagerly!!:) xo

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Wow, very good piece there. I really admire your piece.

Raven McAllan said...

what a brilliant picture you paint, X

Naomi said...

Excellent flash. So chilling

Julez S Morbius said...

Great flash. Perfectly written

Michelle Howard said...

wow. this was dark with undertones of horror. LOL, I'm actually afraid of both of them. very nice job on the flash :)