Thursday, October 10, 2013

FFF#39 Afterward

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 39th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 



Afterward

Rose moans as Josh wraps his arms around her sore body. His hands squeeze her redden breasts. Her nipples harden under his hands, as water flows over them like a fine mist. She turns her head to him, their lips brush.

“You are mine…pet. I own you.”

Rose whimpers as Josh squeezes her breasts firmly.

“Yes Sir.”

“Let me sooth your sore muscles. I know the session was not easy.

Rose nods and whimpers leaning into his arms.

“Punishment was a must after I caught you with him. I am the only one to touch you. My brother doesn’t count.”

9 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

Sounds like his brother worked them both up! Now that is a tease worth punihment! What a sexy flasher! Loved it, AuroraRose:) xo

J. A. Hornbuckle said...

Beautifully written scene which tells so much more than the picture. Very well done.

Michelle Howard said...

aftercare. almost as good as the session. lucky Rose

Pablo Michaels said...

You have extended a story beyond just the photograph. They both must be mad at his brother. I wonder what kind of punishment he will give to him.

Doris O'connor said...

His brother?!? Oh my. Great flash!

Naomi said...

I'd like to know more of this brother. Rose must remember who is her Master. Great flash

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Oh shit, his brother? I didn't expect that. Excellent flash.

Julez S Morbius said...

Great flash. he should not have gone near the brother so maybe now she will remember that

J.P. Stevens said...

Naughty lil sub is gonna get it now... great flash