Monday, October 14, 2013

TTT3# Waiting for Him

In a 200 words no more or less, here is my 3rd  Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser. Look to this link to read other great Teaser’s posts from great writers.  Visit this link to view and read other great Teasers. 

Freedigitalphotosnet


Waiting for Him

Celena awaits by the falls as watches the sun rise over the trees and the water shimmer in the sun’s rays. Smiling to herself she thinks of him. The one she’s been waiting for. Celena will continue to wait till the sun sets. Her village thinks of her as a freak for her abilities and have out-casted her to live in the forest. Least there they feel she will cause little trouble.

Little does the village know she has a plan and one day her plan will emerge, and return their cruel kindness onto them. Plotting her sweet revenge, her dream is to find the one she has been dreaming of.

“What if you destroyed the village?” A little male voice told her.

She jumps to see a little male fairy sitting on a leaf by her.

“I cannot do that. No one has that power.”

“Then I am not real if your power cannot do as you wish. Do it…for me.” The fairy replies flying up to her nose.

“What do you get in return?” She asks.

“Make me a man and I will be your mate for life as I too am different to my own kind.”

“Done.”

8 comments:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Sounds like a deal is bound to be made. I just hope it is not a trick. Great teaser!

Pablo Michaels said...

Fantastic fantasy. You should write more of your teaser and turn it into a children's fable. It has perfect and timely lessons for all to read and understand. One minor mistake in the opening. I believer you left out "she"in the phrase "by the falls as".

Naomi said...

This teaser has huge possibilities. Continue the story Love it

Muffy Wilson said...

I admire anyone that can conjure a fantasy fable. I don't have that kind of imagination. Keep it going. It has so much potential and is so charming:) xo

Molly Synthia said...

Wow! Love it. Of course now you have to write the whole thing because I am Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too teased!

Doris O'connor said...

Such a great tease, and so imaginative. I love it :-)

Jake Malden said...

A fascinating combination of fantasy, superstition and revenge. I love the elements in this story, Aurora, and would love you to take it further. Just saying...

Julez S Morbius said...

Love this tease. The fantasy writing suits the picture perfectly and the words flowed excellently.