Friday, January 10, 2014

FFF 43: Masterpiece

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 43rd  Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 

Masterpiece


Sara sits, gazing hungrily at the sight before her. A large lump of clay rests on a small table.  Her hands glide over the soft clay digging; clawing…forming as her eyes trail over the model’s sculpted, carved, perfected body. Her pulsing core aches, and she knows needs him now. 

Her hands work the clay as she stares deep into his eyes.  He teases her, lips curling into a grin, pulling on the chains, he draws her in. Her eyes wander towards the chains, as naughty thoughts begin to shape the clay before her.  

Sara breathes deeply as she works her…masterpiece.

13 comments:

Jorja Lovett said...

Great writing!

Raven McAllan said...

love it, hot and funny.

Michaela Rhua said...

Great Flash - build up nicely!

Pablo Michaels said...

Good interpretation of the picture. Will her masterpiece display all of him like her fantasies desire?

Doris O'connor said...

Loved the underlying sexual tension in this one. A masterpiece indeed :-)

Muffy Wilson said...

I agree with everyone else, especially Doris. The sexual tension was superb. So glad you are well enough to grace us again with your talent again. Fabulous teaser, indeed <3 xo

wildfire8470 said...

Beautiful flasher. I wish I had written it.

S.J. Maylee said...

You pulled me in. I rolled through the flash right with her. Fab.

Decadent Kane said...

You drew me in so easy and kept me mesmerized. awesome job!
~Decadent

Michelle Howard said...

oooh, I love the spin of a class model. nicely done

Dariel Raye said...

Sexy. I could actually see this happening in real life.

Naomi said...

So sexy. What happens after her sculpting session is over? Keep writing this hon

Julez S Morbius said...

Great flash really well written