Friday, January 17, 2014

FFF# 44 Bound to Serve

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 44th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 



Bound to Serve

The energy flows from his fingers. The energy burns at his finger tips. He struggles to hold on as light forms into a ball between his hands.  The energy flows lighting his trailer from the darkness it once was.

“I will have her…I will not rest!!” He yells out through the pain from the energy.

“Bring her to me…NOW!! She will be mine forever! I will not live another 1000 years alone!!”

The energy flows from his hands through the nearby window leaving a trail of light.

“YES!!” Soon she will be forever bound to my service!!

Bring her!!

NOW!!

11 comments:

Leann Mitchell said...

Demanding! Love it! Very well done, Aurora! :D

theresa stuart said...

well done :)
commanding in voice. and attitude
hugs T

Naomi said...

Wow! So powerful. A dramatic flasher that needs more words so we can read the full story. Excellent

Decadent Kane said...

Very dramatic. I love the tone used
~Decadent (Summer)

Muffy Wilson said...

I didn't breathe through that whole exchange. The intensity was palatable! I kid you not. I LOVED this; you made me KNOW that there was an intense reason he wanted her back: there, now. Loved that was so dramatic and so worth waiting for, Aurora. OMG, my dear <3 xo

Doris O'connor said...

Oh my! Very intense. I'm not sure I'd want to be the woman he is after. :-)

wildfire8470 said...

Oh! Wonderful! It makes me wonder how many men wish they had that kind of power! :o)

Brantwijn Serrah said...

Gripping intensity! Marvelous job packing such power into just 100 words!

Pablo Michaels said...

Powerful and demanding. Your words struck passionate poetry into the picture. I hope has her after 1000 years. Great writing.

Julez S Morbius said...

Love the power in this flash

S.J. Maylee said...

You've created a powerful and creepy character here. I want to turn the page. I'm so worried for the girl. Really well done.