Friday, January 24, 2014

FFF# 45 Swinging with Danger

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 45th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 



Swinging with Danger

“What…the…fuck?” Ellen growls as she glares at the laptop. She raises her hand in disbelief of what she sees.

On the laptop before Ellen lies flashing erotic photos, her husband to be on the screen. He had gone and created a profile on a erotica website. There were also photos of her as well. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. 

It wasn't just a typical erotica website…it was a swingers website. 

He was advertising himself and her for others to meet.  Her jaw falls open in disbelief.

Someone has a lot of explaining to do when he gets home.

10 comments:

Decadent Kane said...

LOL! No doubt!
Great job. I think I'd kill him.

Doris O'connor said...

Oh my, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes!

Pablo Michaels said...

Okay; you busted me. My husband has caught me on Tumblr, downloading pictures. Only he was very interested. I hope she and he work out a compromise. Good flash.

Muffy Wilson said...

What a fabulous take on this photo which was so hard on me!! Clever, clever girl; I just loved it :) xo

S.J. Maylee said...

Oh boy. He has some explaining to do. That will be an interesting conversation for sure. Great flash.

Theresa Stuart said...

swingers site that was creative enjoyed the flash thanks.... hugs T

Fierce Dolan said...

What can he say to that?

Dariel Raye said...

LOL. We open with the same three words. Love it! I'd also love to hear what he has to say ;-)

Naomi said...

I would love to how she deals with this situation. One way or another it won't bpleasant for him

Julez S Morbius said...

Great flash. I think someone could be in a whole lot of trouble when he gets home.