Friday, June 6, 2014

FFF# 62 Cornered

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 62nd Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 



Tumblr by Muffy

Cornered

I sit nervously, balancing on my black heels, not letting my tender sore butt touch the cold marble floor. My arms ache, but I knew I had to stay still, since Countess was staring down at me with a displeased look. My nipples ache as the cool air hardens them. Cornered, heart racing loudly in my chest, I wait for what Countess has planned for her naughty slave. My black panties grow wet with anticipation. I stare up at her and I dare not say a word.

“You have been very naughty.”

Eyes lower.


“What shall I do with you…hmmm…”

3 comments:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Oh, lol, wouldn't I like to know? Nice flash Aurora!

Julez S Morbius said...

Great flash very well written and building up nicely to a very hot scene

Doris O'connor said...

Oh, someone is in trouble!! :-D