Thursday, July 24, 2014

FFF# 69 Waiting...

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 69th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday
 Enjoy!! 




Waiting...

Master Scott sits and waits…and waits. He didn’t like to wait, especially when he had an appearance to make. Growing more annoyed, checks the bottle in the bucket of ice. Melted…not good. He’s waited too long, much too long. Scott didn’t want to do it, but he has to. She will not be pleased…not one bit.

She appears smiling but seeing his expression she falls to her knees.

“I had something special planned for us tonight.”

“Forgive…me…Master.”

“You made me wait.”

I’m…sorry…”

“Silence!”

“I think a strong reminder is order of your service. Strip and go to the playroom. Now!”

7 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

Bad gurl, bad gurl. Whatcha gonna get in the playroom when you're bad??? Spank me, spank me ... xo

Angelica Dawson said...

Ooh. What will happen to her there?

Julez S Morbius said...

Somebody is in trouble ;)

Doris O'connor said...

Oh dear, silly girl! :-D

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

And I'm dying to know what happens next. Such a teasing flash!

Mangus Khan said...

excellent tease...I wonder what it is like to have a playroom

Pablo Michaels said...

Uh-oh. The playroom? She definitley is in for some discipline. Very well done flash.