Friday, October 3, 2014

FFF# 79 The Lace

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 79th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 

The Lace

Katie holds up the pillows above her head as Scott lies in bed watching her from the corner of his eyes. Suddenly she pounces onto him with the pillows. 

Uff!! "Oww!! "

He yelps rolling onto his back with his legs up trying to grab the pillows from Katie.

“What the hell are you doing?”

Katie ignores him and continues to pound him hard with the pillows.

“Katie stop! You’re being too rough!”

“I’ll stop if you explain the red lacy panties that I found in the car. You know I don’t wear lace.”

Scott freezes with his jaw wide open.

8 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Oh that turned from light to dark. What a quick shift. He deserves worse than pillows I think.

Mangus Khan said...

He might need to hit with more than a few pillows

Doris O'connor said...

Oh, he's busted! I'd hit him with something harder than pillows, I have to say :-)

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Oh, his ass is grass! That was an awesome post!

Muffy Wilson said...

Everyone deserves a chance to explain......maybe they are his... HA! xo

Naomi said...

Caught out!!There had better be a good explanation. Great flasher

Julez S Morbius said...

HA someone's been busted Great flash

Dariel Raye said...

LOL. Nice turn. I'd hit him with something harder than pillows ;-) Better yet, guess I'd already be gone!