Friday, October 24, 2014

FFF# 82 Sold To Serve

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 82nd Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 



Sold to Serve


What am I saying I have to do it? I don’t have a choice. Not now…not ever. I am imprisoned here. My only hope is to break free. I know how they work this place. I can do it. I survived each night reliving every nightmare given to me since I was sent here as teenager. Why did my mother have to sell me into this nightmare? This makeup compact was my mothers.  Will I survive tonight like all of the other nights? I must…do this…for my…daughter. I will not abandon her. Her life and my freedom depend on it.

2 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

Oh, AuroraRose, that is so chilling. Very dark tease, well written and giving me gooseflesh! xo

Dariel Raye said...

Good job, AuroraRose! Sad and intense. I'd like to know more about her!