Friday, December 5, 2014

FFF# 86 The Black Dress

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 86th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 


The Black Dress

Lynn sits, legs crossed wearing her evening black dress and heels. Her eyes are covered from her seeing anything. Using her ears she tries to listen to anything familiar.

Why did I let my bridal party do this to me?

Where did they bring me?

Hands bound behind her back, she dares not move.

“I see someone is ready for me. The ladies have you prepared for me. Perfectly delicious.”

Lynn hears a deep male voice…footsteps getting closer.

“Who…what?”

“Hush…today you are mine…pet. It is your fantasy is it not?”

Lynn quickly realizes what her friends have just done.

Crap!

10 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

That was so clever, Aurora! Yes, he wedding will pale by comparison! Very thought ptovoking. Xo

Dariel Raye said...

Naughty, naughty bridesmaids! She'll have a Mona Lisa smile for her groom tomorrow, and let's hope she doesn't go searching for her dom ;-) Great flash! Sounds like the beginning of an excellent story.

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Thanks Muffy and Dariel. I am pondering to make this a story. If I could have, I would have added more. Was thinking this Dom would be more than just a Dom. Specially since she can't see who it is. Mystery in disguise. ;-)

Doris O'connor said...

Oh, I love it. You have to write this story! :-)

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Thank you Doris. I have a few ideas popping in my brain. :)

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Someone's been reading her diary! Good one!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Thanks Ray! :)

Naomi said...

A pre wedding treat that should have been a private fantasy. I just hope she enjoys it

Julez S Morbius said...

Great flash which is just begging to be expanded

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Thank you Naomi and Julez. I am planning to expand this story. I keep getting ideas. :)