Friday, December 19, 2014

FFF# 88 Unholy Nun

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 88th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!! 


Unholy Nun

Maria opens her eyes. She can’t see a thing, the room is dark. Worse yet…she can’t move. She’s tied to what she thinks is a cross.

“Where am I?”

Maria hears, a set of heals.

“You have been naughty my child. I’m here to…punish you.”

“What …punish?”

“I know what you have done, blocking a handicap van with your new BMW Mercedes. That is not the holiday spirit.

A candle is lit. Maria sees a sexy dressed nun, holding wooden beads with a cross. Maria swallows deep, her heart pounding.

“Shall we get started with your punishment, my new pet?”

7 comments:

Debra Marie Greene said...

Oooo! Me Likey!

DK ffrench said...

Oh I think I'd enjoy reading about her punishment!

Naomi said...

Rightly so that there should be a punishment. I want to read more about it though. Great flasher

Doris O'connor said...

A well deserved punishment, from the sounds of it. Great flash :-)

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Oh, this is going to get exciting!

Julez S Morbius said...

Love this you have to write more

Phoenix Johnson said...

Very interesting. I'd like to see what her punishment is as well!