Saturday, January 31, 2015

FFF# 92 Prince and The Pauper

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 92nd  Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!!



Prince and The Pauper

The Prince smiles as he crawls into bed. Lying before him is his pet, his slave, for everything a prince may need. Now his pet will serve him in a new way.

“I will do anything you wish m’lord.”

“Yes and tonight I need you.”

The Prince holds him to the bed. His leg straddles him as his cock aches. Pleased he sees that his slave is also very “excited.”

The Prince suddenly kisses his pet as his hips move against him.


“Do well tonight and I may just set you free and have a servant of your very own.” 

2 comments:

Doris O'connor said...

Oh wow, there is a lot at stake here. Intriguing flash :-)

Naomi said...

I wonder if he did do well. This could go many ways. Great flash