Friday, February 27, 2015

FFF# 94 The Bet

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 94th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Enjoy!!
The Bet

Sam crotches on the cold stone, his arms blocking like a shield. Heart pounding quickly he slowly rises to see a vast new land. Everywhere was stone and sand.

“Where…am I? How did I get here? This isn’t where I was last night. What happened last night?”

Sam’s mind starts to clear realizing he’s stark naked as the previous night suddenly comes flooding back to him.

“Fuck! I lost the bet!” Sam curses.

Sam turns to find a lot of women staring at him, and the red bow tied to his cock.

“Maybe I didn’t lose after all.” Same grins. 

4 comments:

Doris O'connor said...

Lol, wasn't expecting that ending. Fun flash :-)

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

The best gamble ever. Nice flash.

Dariel Raye said...

Sounds like Sam's got a lot of work to do. LOL I'm sure this pic is BEFORE he sees the waiting women ;-) Hope he has more stamina than most!

Naomi said...

I think Sam's in for a fun time. Great flasher