Thursday, May 28, 2015

FFF# 104 The Clan

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 104th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


The Clan

Rose lies on the floor in a room covered in red velvet wolf pattern wall paper. Even the floors have a red hue to it. She finds herself wearing a black satin dress. She didn’t have this on earlier today.

“How…did I get…here?”

She turns to sit up she notices a black/grey wolf lying on her chest. Rose’s heart pounds hard.

“Welcome to my clan.” The wolf speaks smiling at her.

“What...clan?”

“I found you lost in the woods. I needed a mate for my clan.”

Rose notices marks on her arm.

“Werewolf to be exact.”

“Were…wolf?”

“Howl!!!!!!” The wolf…grins.

4 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

To wake at being taken....scary! xo

Doris O'connor said...

Oh nice one, but, yes, very scary!

Dariel Raye said...

Ooh, my! Poor Rose. Brings to mind the wolf from the original "Little Red." This sounds like a horror story, Aurora :-)

Angelica Dawson said...

That is one hell of a surprise!