Thursday, July 9, 2015

FFF# 108 The Eternal Dance

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 108th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


The Eternal Dance

Jacob wraps his arm gently around Tara' waist and takes her other hand in his. Slowly he guides her onto the floor. Their eyes lock as his feet flow to the music. Tara follows never taking her eyes from Jacob’s.

“Listen to the music my love. Let it fill your heart and soul.”

She leans against Jacob.

“Listen to it…you are mine…forever.” He whispers.

Tara feels herself floating as Jacob holds her tightly.

“Forget everything; you are mine for an eternity.”

Tara feels a sharp pinch on her neck as the music entwines her. She slowly grows…weaker within Jacob’s arms. 

7 comments:

Naomi said...

Beautifully erotic flasher. Full of feeling. Love it

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

What a chilling piece to it. Very intriguing

Muffy Wilson said...

I love how she gave herself to him for an Eternity of Love. Wonderful flasher, AuroraRose. xo

Pablo Michaels said...

You captured this mood of this picture perfectly. I imagined a similar idea when I saw the picture. But yours is very well done.

Dariel Raye said...

You know I love vamps. Great job, Aurora. Perfect mix of sexy and dark :-)

Doris O'connor said...

Oh my, great flash :-)

Raven McAllan said...

Oh my...