Friday, July 17, 2015

FFF# 109 Realm of Judgement

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 109th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

Source Pixabay 

Realm of Judgement

Sarah finds herself in a realm and wearing a silky off white gown. She wanders around and sees others wearing similar garments. Confusion and fear fill their eyes.

“Where are we?” She asks a nearby male.

“The realm of judgement.” He replies staring off.

“Realm…of judgement? How…why?”

“You died just like us. We are awaiting for our judgement of eternal peace or eternal punishment.”

“Judgement…peace…punishment? She stammers looking through the mist.

“We are waiting to be judged for our earthly crimes.”

“I…I have never committed a crime.”

“You committed the highest crime…immortality. You escaped death for…centuries. Now you must be…judged.”

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh I love it! This is a story that begs for more to be written. Great flash

Muffy Wilson said...

Wonderful, AuroraRose!! I just loved it! xo

Doris O'connor said...

Oh my, that's a fantastic interpretation :D