Friday, July 31, 2015

FFF# 111 Captive Shot

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 110th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


PhotoBucket

Captive Shot

Celine lies on the black sofa, wearing her black leather skirt, and gloves. She holds a string of pearls against her breast. Celine poses like a porcelain statue.

Josh breathes nervously aiming his camera at Celine. His heart pounds as he struggles.

“Issues?”

“No Mistress. Just…um…looking…for…the…um…right shot.”

“I want this to be perfect. DO NOT screw up!”

“Yes…Mistress” Josh chews on his lip.

“Your wife’s life and her freedom depend on this job. If you prove to me your loyalty I may let her go.” Celine adds as she points to the monitor with Josh’s wife tied to a cross.

4 comments:

Doris O'connor said...

Oh my, loving the menace in this one!

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Oh damn, I love the creative twist to this one!

Muffy Wilson said...

You do have a dark side, Lady AuroraRose....and I love it. I think he likes it, too....xo

Naomi said...

Oh wow! Totally unexpected. Thrilling. Great flash