Thursday, October 1, 2015

FFF #118 Girl Crush

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 118th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


Girl Crush

“Mmm my sweet, adorable, loving wife.” Rosy whispers as she kisses Torri from behind as their bare sweaty, smooth skin rub against each other.

“I love you my sweet beautiful wife.” Torri whispers as she returns the kiss as Rosy rests on top of her.

Sheets lying all over the bed and on the floor, as a cool breeze blows into the window. Together they lay entwined kissing, and stroking each other.

“To think we met at a BDSM, dungeon party a year ago, and now we are officially married. My girl crush, my forever…Mistress.” Torri smiles up at Rosy.

3 comments:

Raven McAllan said...

LOve it, love it... love it...

Muffy Wilson said...

Such a sweet sentiment, and lovely flash. LoVed it, too. xo

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

a very sensual piece!