Friday, November 20, 2015

FFF# 124 Cuffed

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 124th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


Cuffed

Nestled between her slaves, Rory places their hands on her breasts. Handcuffed together the two glares at each other, but do as their Mistress desires.

“I told you boys to play nice, but no you had to fight like school-boys. Let this be a lesson to you. Now smile for the camera.”

They smile looking at each other with narrowed eyes.

“For punishment not only will you remain cuffed together, but this photo will be placed on Facebook for the world to see as well I will send copies to your wives.”

“But…but he started it!”

“I did not!”

“Enough!”

2 comments:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Ooo, this gets even more interesting. I want to read more, and boy do I hate see the expression on their wives' faces. Nice flash!

Doris O'connor said...

Heh heh, love it. Naughty boys need to be punished, after all ;-)