Friday, November 27, 2015

FFF# 125 The Apple

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 125th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday

The Apple

“Just one bite. It’s all you’ll need.” Jasper whispers into Joshes ear, as he wraps his arms around him, holding him tight.

“I can’t.” Josh whispers as he grips the juicy blood covered apple, as blood runs down his arm.

“You have to Josh. It is the only way we can be together...forever.

Josh stares at the bloody apple.

“You will be free of this mortal life, and you can finally join me as we always 
have wanted. I can’t live without you.” Jasper pleads.

Josh closes his eyes and drops the apple.

“I can’t…I’m in love with someone else.”

2 comments:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Ooo, an interesting take on it. Great piece there!

Doris O'connor said...

That was an awesome interpretation. You gave me goosebumps!