Friday, February 19, 2016

FFF# 135 Daddy's Girls

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 135th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday




Daddy’s Girls

Risa and her sister Lola stand in the doorway. They smile in their black high heels as they turn to their Daddy. Lola grabs her sister’s panties and tugs them down, making Risa moan softly.  Daddy frowns as he follows them into the bedroom.

“I see Lola has been a naughty girl tonight. Whatever shall I do?”

Risa sticks her tongue out at Lola.

Lola lowers her eyes biting her lip as Daddy kisses Risa.

“I think a stinging reminder of who the boss is around here.”

Lola looks up wide-eyed. She is soo…not going to like this at all.

2 comments:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Oooh! Very naughty and seductive! I like!

Angelica Dawson said...

I think she'll like it more than she expects. Great flash.