Friday, April 1, 2016

FFF# 141 Striptease

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 141st Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


Striptease


Luci sits wearing only black nylons, her lower back marked with a unique tattoo. She looks over her shoulder at her audience. Never turning to face them, she continues to dance seductively. Whistles and cheers as she sees tips being thrown at her. Luci smiles teasing them, never letting the men see her. People called her a slut and a whore, but little did they know she had to do this. She has no choice; her life depends on this job. Luci looks at her master, licking his fangs, smiling. He will turn her and she will be forever his….slave.

4 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Wow, I'm balancing on the edge of being sorry for her and happy for her. Great use of 100 words.

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Holy! This is a piece that should be expanded into; definitely worth a read. Wow!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Thanks you two. It was very hard not to go beyond 100 words. I first wrote it and ended up with 200 words and had to cut it down. I wanted so badly to keep writing lol. I may turn it into a small piece. :)

Doris O'connor said...

Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting that twist! Fab flash :-)