Friday, April 8, 2016

FFF# 142 The Modeling Shoot Gone Wrong

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 142nd Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


The Modeling Shoot Gone Wrong

Josh is nervously blindfolded as he is guided by unknown hands. His hands are tied secure as he is then forced to sit on a cold wooden chair.  The unknown hands move his hands to be above his head and then slide down his bare soft skin to his hips. The mysterious hands lower his briefs just below his cheeks. 

A small voice, whispers into his ear:

“Welcome to my slave auction…and you thought this was a modeling shoot?”  Her voice laughs.

“Wait…what!” “I thought I signed up for a modeling shoot!” Josh squirms.

“You thought wrong #142. Now silence!”

1 comment:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Damn you! Like Doris, I wanted to read more of this. You posted a wonderful post there! Love it!