Friday, April 22, 2016

FFF# 144 Not So Innocent

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 144th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


Not So Innocent

Scott props Laura up onto the bathroom counter as she wraps her legs around him. Pulling him close she begins to lather up shaving cream to his face. His hands wander along her smooth strong thighs. His other hand rests on her lower back.

“Do you like this master? She asks in a mouse like voice.

“Yes I do. It pleases me my pet.”

Laura smiles as she feels him pulling her close.

“If you do good, I will reward you.”

“Mmm…”

“Indeed…but…I did catch you with my brother at the club.”

Laura freezes.

Scott grips her hair…angrily.

“So…what now…pet.”


((Happy EARTH Day!!!))

3 comments:

Julez S Morbius said...

Love this but you can't leave it there. I have to know what happens next

Doris O'connor said...

Oh dear, I do believe she's in trouble!

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

That was totally unexpected! Like the surprise at the end.