Friday, April 29, 2016

FFF# 145 Eternal Night

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 145th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


Eternal Night

Jared loved the night. Often he’d watch the lights come on as the city came alive at night. However, he longed for his other half. Centuries have past and still he has not found her. A part of him is losing hope, yet he knew he had to find her, or the curse that he’s lived with for centuries will come to an end. His life, his soul will be lost forever. If Jared does find her, he will live forever, and with finding her, his soul will be saved from the depths of hell.

“I will find you…my…eternal love.”

4 comments:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Truly a piece worth expanding. Love it.

Doris O'connor said...

Oh, I do hope he does find her :-) Haunting piece.

Julez S Morbius said...

Excellent but you can't just leave it there. I need to know if he finds her

Angelica Dawson said...

Great teaser, I can feel his longing.