Friday, June 10, 2016

FFF# 151 Forever In Hawaii

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 151st Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


Forever In Hawaii

Eva leans into Aurora, brushing against her soft sides. Aurora gazes up into Eva’s eyes as she places her hands above her head. Eva brushes Aurora’s lips with hers.

“You are forever mine my love.” Eva whispers smiling as the water pours over them.

Aurora blushes as she feels Eva press her breasts against her.

“Forever my love, and forever my pet, and forever my little vampire.”

Aurora moans as Eva’ slides her hands over her pushing her against the sharp rocks.

“I hope you love Hawaii, it’s our new home.”

“I do, as long as I am with you…forever.”

3 comments:

Julez S Morbius said...

beautiful and very romantic

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Oh my god, if only you could write this story more. Love it

Doris O'connor said...

Aww, that was lovely :-)