Friday, June 17, 2016

FFF# 152 The A.I.

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 152nd Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


The A. I.

Mark walks into his apartment. Its 2150 and everything is robotics. Everyone owns an A.I. Mark divorced, created his own A.I. of his ex-wife. He loved her even though she…cheated on him. Waiting for him in bed…is Anna. Not saying a word as she climbs onto the back of his legs.

“Hello…Master. Would you like a massage?” She asks.

“Yes Anna…I would. You know what I like.” He smiles kissing her.

Anna begins to massage his lower back making him moan. Her hands gentle yet firm are perfect. Mark smiles as he knows this one won’t go cheating on him. 

2 comments:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

You need to write a book on this story. There's so much to play on this piece. I love it!

Julez S Morbius said...

Fantastic take on the image. Really well written and Ray is right, definitely one to be expanded