Thursday, October 27, 2016

FFF# 163 Obedience School

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 163rd Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday



Obedience School


Up against the wall wearing black nylons with matching panties/dress. He reaches out and clasps her hands together within his.

 “Teacher is very angry. I had expected more from you. Yet you continue to act like a brat.” 

He raises the bamboo crop to her thigh as he pulls up her skirt. 

“I’m sorry Teacher. I promise to be good.” He swiftly gives Lisa five hard whacks to her thighs. 

“Not the right answer.” Lisa cries but keeps still. 

“I will never put laundry detergent in the school’s pool again, Teacher.” 

“You do...and punishment will be far worse.” He growls.

2 comments:

Julez S Morbius said...

Excellent flash, very naughty

Doris O'connor said...

Lol at the laundry detergent. Fab flash :-)