Thursday, November 3, 2016

FFF# 164 Tea for Two

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 164th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


Tea for Two

Carla slips into her black and white teddy, as she walks around her apartment. She wanders barefoot into the kitchen and makes her favorite blackcurrant tea. Careful not to drip any on her soft bare skin. She crawls into bed. She looks out her large bedroom windows that overlook the city. Sun slowly sets as she sees a figure in the window. Carla smiles as she gets up and opens the balcony window.
“I’ve been waiting for you Master.”
“Good. I am starving. I have not eaten yet…tonight.”
“Then please come. I’m all yours.”
“Yes, for an eternity my delicious…pet.”

2 comments:

Julez S Morbius said...

Excellent flash I love it

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Whoa, this was something good. Good teaser.