Friday, November 11, 2016

FFF #165 The Wedding Crasher

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 165th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


The Wedding Crasher

Josh walks into the reception. Smiling he walks around. He sees the bride and walks up to her. He taps the groom on the shoulder. He asks for a dance. The groom just smiles and moves aside. The bride with a look of shock begins to dance with Josh. He holds her close as they take to the floor.

“I am not yours anymore. You don’t own me.”
“We have a contract remember. Now how should I tell your new husband that you are not pure and innocent?”
Carla looks at him wide-eyed.
“You wouldn’t.”
“Oh I would my dear.”

1 comment:

Julez S Morbius said...

Great flash would love to read more