Thursday, December 1, 2016

FFF # 168 The Human Statue

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 168th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


Human Statue

The slave sits posing on an old couch. Her head turned to the side as her collared chain hangs from a hook on the ceiling. Legs wide as she poses for the guests. Only called slave for she knows no other name. For she has been trained and prepared to live this type of life. People gaze and taunt her but it doesn’t faze her. Her Mistress smiles pleased with her slave.

“You have done well. My guests are pleased as am I.” Mistress says before walking away.

She remains like a statue. Just as she was raised…designed to do.

2 comments:

Julez S Morbius said...

Excellent!!!!!!!!!

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Oh wow, I'm very intrigued with this piece. It made me want to read more. Great work.