Friday, January 13, 2017

FFF# 174 Career Change

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 174th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


Career Change

Sitting in a bar. It’s late and his business is going downhill fast. If he doesn’t turn things around, he’ll be on the streets. Sitting in the corner smoking, he watches as people leave together. Jack doesn’t notice her at first. She sighs placing her hands on her hips.

“Well?” She says loudly snapping his mind back.

“Huh?”

“Don’t you want me for the night or not.” She hisses.

Jack looks up at her full nakedness and his eyes rise with a smile.

“Oh…I want you and I think I know how to get my business back up.” He smiles.

3 comments:

Julez S Morbius said...

You can't leave it there. I want to know what he's thinking. Excellent

Doris O'connor said...

What a place to leave it. Great flash.

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

I agree with Julez. Don't just leave it there; this was good.