Friday, February 10, 2017

FFF# 177 The Mark

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 177th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


The Mark

Torin smiles as he gazes from his bed.
Sheila does not look at him.
“Did you not sleep well last night?”
“I did.”
“Then why so distant? Torin asks looking at her beautiful soft skin that bares the mark from their intense mating.
Sheila turns to him arms crossed. Torin climbs out of bed, and wraps himself around her.
“You tricked me Torin! I had thought I’d be your…wife as a…human! Not a disgusting wolf!”
“I couldn’t tell you, or you’d have left me.”
Sheila turns and slaps him hard.
“Now I’m a meat eating monster.” Sheila glares growling.
“So…”

4 comments:

Knotty Girl 1 said...

Oooh, so good! I'd love to find out what happens next. Poor Torin. ❤

Doris O'connor said...

Oh my, she's not happy, is she? Great flash.

Julez S Morbius said...

Excellent would love to read even more

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Whoa, why did this one had to be 100 words? I was getting into it! Love the post.