Saturday, February 18, 2017

FFF# 178 The Coffee Shop

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 178th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday



The Coffee Shop

Clarisa smiles to herself. Her coffee shop has taken off just as she had hope it would. Smiling she looks to see a young woman balancing a cup of coffee, and a pile of coffee beans along her back.

“Now don’t move. That cup is very hot and I wouldn’t want you to burn yourself.”

The woman whimpers.

“Besides these aren’t just typical beans. They bought you to me didn’t they. You could say they are “magical” beans.” Clarisa smiles as she holds some in her hand.

“Soon I will have many…enslaved. Once they start drinking…my coffee.” Clarisa grins evilly. 

1 comment:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

A very creative piece you wrote there. I like it.