Friday, February 24, 2017

FFF# 179 The Workout

In a 100 words no more or less, here is my 179th Flasher Fiction Friday. Look to this link to read other great Flasher Fiction posts from great writers. Flasher Fiction Friday


The Workout

Jana kneels before her Master. Exhausted and barely able to stand, she leans on him for support as he holds her arms. Her face against his bare stomach feeling his cock against her cheek.

“My little girl has done well for her first workout.”

Jana nods as she is too weak, sore, and exhausted.

“I will forever protect you. I will forever love you, and guide you Jana.” He strokes her cheek.

“Thank you Master.”

“No, my pet, thank you for being mine. I will train you to perfection. You will become everything I dreamed, and want in a pet.” 

1 comment:

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Oh man, why did this have to be 100 words. I wanted to read more of this. Great flash.